Stone Farm House for Rent
2-3 Bedroom/1 Full
This house is located on
a working horse farm, Sheeder Mill Farm, beside our main
If you don't like the country you won't like this house.
NO DOGS ALLOWED PLEASE!
- 18' x 12'6"
- Harman wood/coal stove with glass front.
Second floor has 3 bedrooms described
- 10'9" x 6'
- Antique reproduction plumbing for the
original claw foot bathtub.
- 17'10" x 12'6"
- This room also has a loft (17'x 16'10") with remote
controlled skylight(closes automatically if inclement weather).
This A frame loft could be used for storage. Has
a phone jack, cable, and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom #2 is 17'10"x 12'5"
- Bedroom #3 is 10' x 10'10"
- This house is heated by a Hot Air system run on propane.
- Also, there is a wood/coal stove
- French Creek Runs along farm property for more than a 1/4 mile,
nice place to sit and relax, go fly fishing, take the kids, etc.
- Miles and miles of trails to be enjoyed for walking or hiking
Costs you pay:
- Owen J. Roberts-the bus stops at the end of our lane
and the school is only 3 miles away (high and middle school), 1 1/2
miles away elementary school.
- This school district is ranked high in the national ratings for
Items included in rent:
- Heat (propane) and/or wood stove.
- Monthly rent is $ + utilities. No
dogs allowed please! Additional charge for
pets to be discussed.
- Security deposit
- Last month's rent required, but we will consider and
interest free payment plan for this.
- Water (well water)
- Direct TV.
We are close to just about everything you may want but are
still in a very rural area.
- Valley Forge National/historic park, Warwick park, French Creek,
and Marsh Creek State Park are all within 10-20 minutes from the farm.
- The Perkiomen trail and Schuylkill Valley trail system runs from
Green Lane through Valley Forge park, and all the way to
Philadelphia. They can be used for bike riding, horseback riding,
roller blading, or just taking a stroll.
- Grocery stores, malls:(King of Prussia, Exton, and Coventry
Mall), restaurants, movie theaters are all within 5-15 minutes.
You want it, it's here!
- We are 2 hours from the Jersey Shore and 1 hour 20 minutes from
the Upper Chesapeake Bay.
- We are 45 minutes from Bear Creek Ski Area and less than 2 hours
from the Pocono Ski slopes.
Photos, please click the following:
If interested in seeing this house please
call for an appointment 610-529-1283
Return to Home page.