Please click here for photos of
10 stall barn situated on 21.9 secluded acres, inground pool
on premise possible use. The farm house is currently rented.
area, Chester County
Feel free to text 610-529-1283 or Email: email@example.com
To Move in:
- Bank barn for hay storage
- Heated tack room
- Heated Bathroom with H/C water and washer/dryer hookup
- Large work shop/ feed storage
- 10- 12'x12' stalls
- 7 paddocks
- Sand Stone riding ring measuring approx. 80 X 120, maybe more
- Minutes away from trails: Marsh Creek, Hibernia,
Springton Manor & Struble trail
- Property has a long lane for privacy and cannot be seen from
- Large 13 + acre hay field for additional pastures or used to
have your hay made.. This field is not fenced but could be
fenced at renters expense.
- Renters responsible for:
- Electric & Trash
- Liability and Fire Insurance
- Manure removal: there is a large manure spreader available
- Mowing all paddocks, lane and around the barns.
- Maintenance and upkeep of the farm, including but not
limited to all fencing.
All applicants are required to fill out an application and show
proof of income. There is a $30 Application Fee.
Must have 1st months rent $2600 plus $3900 Security Deposit. The
last month rent can be broken up into monthly interest free
Serious inquires only!
Return to Home Page