Please click here for photos of the
with 10 stall barn situated on 21.9 secluded acres, inground pool on
premise possible use. The farm house is currently rented.
area, Chester County
text 610-529-1283 or Email:
To Move in:
- Bank barn for hay storage
- Heated tack room
- Heated Bathroom with H/C water and washer/dryer hookup
- Large work shop/ feed storage
- 10- 12'x12' stalls
- 7 paddocks
- Sand Stone riding ring measuring approx. 80 X 120, maybe more
- Minutes away from trails: Marsh Creek, Hibernia,
Springton Manor & Struble trail
- Property has a long lane for privacy and cannot be seen from the
- Large 13 + acre hay field for additional pastures or used to have
your hay made.. This
field is not fenced but could be fenced at renters expense.
- Renters responsible for:
- Electric & Trash
- Liability and Fire Insurance
- Manure removal: there is a large manure spreader available for
- Mowing all paddocks, lane and around the barns.
- Maintenance and upkeep of the farm, including but not
limited to all fencing.
applicants are required to fill out an application and show proof of
income. There is a $30
Must have 1st months rent $2600 plus $3900 Security Deposit.
The last month rent can be broken up into monthly interest free
Serious inquires only!
Return to Home Page