This house is located
on a working horse farm, Sheeder Mill Farm, beside our main
If you don't like the country you won't like this house.
- 18' x 12'6"
- Harman wood/coal stove with glass front.
Second floor has 2 bedrooms, washer and
dryer, half bath described below.
- 17'10" x 12'6"
- This room also has a loft (17'x 16'10") with
skylight. This A frame loft could be used for
- Bedroom #2 is 17'10"x 12'5"
Upstairs Half bath:
- 10' x ~10'
- Washer and Dryer
- Large clothing rack
- toilet sink
- This house is heated by a Hot Air system run on propane.
- Also, there is a wood/coal stove
- French Creek Runs along farm property for more than a 1/4
mile, nice place to sit and relax, go fly fishing, take the
- Miles and miles of trails to be enjoyed for walking or hiking
Costs you pay:
- Owen J. Roberts-the bus stops at the end of our lane and the
school is only 3 miles away (high and middle school), 1 1/2
miles away elementary school.
- This school district is ranked high in the national ratings
for public schools.
Items included in rent:
- Heat (propane) and/or wood stove.
- Monthly rent is $ + utilities. Discount for no pets.
- Security deposit
- Last month's rent required, but we will consider and interest
free payment plan for this.
- Septic cleaning prior to moving out
- Water (well water)
We are close to just about everything you may want but are
still in a very rural area.
- Valley Forge National/historic park, Warwick park, French
Creek, and Marsh Creek State Park are all within 10-20 minutes
from the farm.
- The Perkiomen trail and Schuylkill Valley trail system runs
from Green Lane through Valley Forge park, and all the way to
Philadelphia. They can be used for bike riding, horseback
riding, roller blading, or just taking a stroll.
- Grocery stores, malls:(King of Prussia, Exton, and Coventry
Mall), restaurants, movie theaters are all within 5-15
minutes. You want it, it's here!
- We are 2 hours from the Jersey Shore and 1 hour 20 minutes
from the Upper Chesapeake Bay.
- We are 45 minutes from Bear Creek Ski Area and less than 2
hours from the Pocono Ski slopes.
Photos, please click the following: